Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vanessa Gomez '10: Life After Graduation

They say when one door closes, another door opens. I finished my scholastic marathon at Berkeley College and welcomed my first summer without a single homework assignment. Since I was a fast-track student, I attended school non-stop for three years. It was definitely worth it. I took my time in relaxing and enjoying a job well done. 

I've kept a nice, steady job that employs several fellow alumni. My company is so impressed by the caliber of Berkeley College graduates that it has started increasing the number of interns it employs. It goes to show that Berkeley Pride goes beyond graduation.

It's been a year since I've graduated, and I'm already itching to go back to school. I spend my weekends nose-deep in a GMAT study guide. I loved my whole college experience and cannot wait to continue my education. Who knows? If the rumors are true (that maaaybe Berkeley is considering offering graduate degrees), then I may be making a return to Woodland Park. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping the rumors are true.

About Vanessa:
Vanessa Gomez is a 2010 graduate from the Garret Mountain campus with a B.S. in Business Administration. She is a full-time administrator in a pharmaceutical company.

No comments:

Post a Comment